Master of Business Administration
Hollywood International University USA Master of Business Administration is a non-traditional e-learning setting over course periods that run for 8 consecutive weeks including mid-term exam and finals. Prospective students may enroll at any convenient time but must register by the first of each month that precedes the start of a new bi-mester. Hollywood International University USA requires all students enrolled in the MBA program to take a one-hour no credit course in how to work and study. The purpose is that the students guarantee that they understand the online learning process and that HIU USA is prepared for the online teaching. MBA program is offered each month as a non-credit course.
Total Cost: For graduation completion – $11200
Hollywood International University USA expects their students after they finish their academic course to be:
- Be able to know advanced leadership management of Organizations in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Human Resources and Staffing, Marketing, Communications, Technology Management and Organization Leadership.
- To know the organization management principles.
- Have the Knowledge management principles.
- Be able to know Human-Resource management and effectiveness.
- Know how to manage organization intelligence and decision-making processes, organizational communication, team building, collaboration, and marketing,
- Be able to Familiarize with the design principles for an organization’s Internet Technology and Social networking infrastructure and management.
- Be able to understand the implications of an organization’s changing attitude and character both within and externally among competitors and partner organizations.
The MBA program strives to train and develop the skills of our future professionals in the field of business industry. It helps strengthen the ground in the area of entrepreneurship and helps you get an insight into the skills and acumen necessary for competent handling of business. It gives productive environment for stakeholders as well as the members of the community.
- Mold professionals to be mature leaders
- Be familiar with and capable of understanding the robust creation a healthy work environment.
- To develop their communication and interpersonal skills.
- To prepare the students to be a competitive leader in the future.
- To maintain and continue to participate in a professional code of ethics.
- Be able to solve and enhance their analytical thinking and decision making skills.
- Improve on an understanding of the technical skills to run a successful organization